Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"My Room In The Trees" details

Amazon.com has posted the title tracks to the forthcoming Innocence Mission album, My Room In The Trees. To view the tracklist, play times and other details, click the album cover below.

Two notable bits of information...the demo track "Rhode Island" is finally being released as a re-recorded track for this album. Also, the We Walked In Song bonus track "Shooting Star (sketch)" found on select imports will finally be released as a featured track on My Room In The Trees, however with the name change of "I'd Follow If I Could."



Thanks go to Gary for the email.

2 comments:

Cliff/Keineg1 said...

You can hear clips of all the songs too. Sounds beautiful!!! Can't wait. Thanks for the Amazon tip.

Keith said...

Thanks for the feedback. It's always nice hearing from those that enjoy the site.